Friday 5 August 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I was so busy yesterday I didn't have time to write my blog. Well what have I been doing? I spent the morning reading leases and insurance policies for my new very part time job lol, it felt very strange to think I'm going to receive payment for knowledge, this is new thing for me, prior to this I have always done manual work, i.e cleaning. I feel a bit uncomfortable taking payment for knowledge but I guess I will have to get used to it as I can not afford to give it away for free, simply because that is not the way the world works. It;s strange really because I don't feel so uncomfortable making clothes and growing plants then selling them for small profit. I guess it is down to the fact imparting knowledge requires no cash to buy materials in the first place, but it does cost to do the training so I guess I could look at it I'm covering those costs.

In the afternoon I spent the day at the hospital with daughter number 2, she has an infection which has decided it it doesn't want to die, great I now feel sorry for the infection lol I didn't manage to get much more done today as we were in the hospital for 3 hours grrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment